Friday, August 12, 2011

Someday

Someday ill learn to be fine by myself
someday ill stop reaching for someone else
someday ill learn to let you go
...but someday you're gonna have to know

it breaks my heart to have to say this to you
And it kills me inside but its something i have to do
someday you'll learn to not need me there...
someday darlin....you'll see that i just don't care

someday ill break away this pain inside
someday maybe, it'll just subside
someday i know ill go back and relive this
someday i hope ill find peace in this decision

and it breaks my heart to have to say this to you
and it kills me inside but its something i have to do
someday you'll learn to not need me there....
someday darlin...you'll see that i just don't care

you'll look up once you've hit the ground
and you'll see im nowhere to be found
the truth is i already hit...and dug my way back out...
you'll see ive already been there!!!

i thought it'd break my heart until i said it to you
it turns out its just something i had to do
someday i know you wont need me there...
someday darlin....because i wont be standing there...

---um...would it be inappropriate to just send song lyrics to someone, to tell them how i feel?---

No comments: