Friday, September 16, 2011

its fall! well, almost. we have our heat on though and im wearing snuggle socks...so it feels like fall :)
and yeah, im hurting. but you see that smiley? thats me. in a minute ill get out of bed, get ready for the day, put on my make up and put on my smile.
ik that makes me sound fake. but, in my defense, i have to go to work. its not appropriate to go feeling like i am.
and they say if you pretend something long enough you can actually make yourself believe it.
so yeah, imma go enjoy fall today. imma go make some money to save for the school no one thinks im smart enough to go to, imma do all of my double course work and the pre ACT because im behind, but im willing to work to catch up.
but does anyone see this? nope.
it kills me to know no.one. believes in me.
but i can use that to drive me.
"I do it because i can, i can because i want to, i want to because you said i couldn't."

No comments: