Saturday, September 10, 2011

i cant laugh, i cant smile...i wish you were just some guy. cuz id go out on the town tnite and just forget all about you. id MAKE myself have a good time and, even if only for the moment, you'd be the furthest thing from my mind.
but youre not. you mean wayyyyy more to me than "some guy".
dude....this....hurts beyond words i can say :'// but please, don't think im mad. cuz im not. im hurt. im really really sad actually.
4 hours on the dot since you texted me back < /////////3
funny...the one person....im overreacting. PLEASE, someone just tell me im overreacting...please...?

3 comments:

Kaitlyn Nicole said...

This feels like one of those "been there, done that" moments. :/ I can honestly say I've been there! And I know how you're feeling girl! But my Pastor always made a point to say that one of God's main roles is to reconcile broken relationships and I cannot tell you what a true statement that is! It would take pages to explain to you the whole story...but basically God truly does make beauty from ashes! SO don't give up hope! God has a plan that is sometimes very unexpected, but very worth it!

Han and Momo said...

wow...i cant even tell you how much i needed to hear that. and im so sorry you had to go though it, cuz i know how much stuff like this hurts :/ but i think your pastor is right...and im gonna try and trust. Thank you! I really needed this <3

Kaitlyn Nicole said...

I'm so glad I was able to encourage you :) I'll be praying for you Morgan!