Monday, September 19, 2011

God is good.


its been far too long since ive stopped to realize that. 
and yeah, in light of this new stupid drama that has entered my life, i was expecting to feel the need to post about it.
but instead, all i feel the need to do is to stop and realize that God is good, and that, much like EVERYTHING else in my life...
He will get me through this.
and i believe He will get US through this.
but even if He chooses to lead us down separate paths, well...
ill be sad. and ill miss you like crazy. and it'll break my heart. but theres one thing you need to know.
i will always love you and always be there for you no matter what. 
"And if its over, it hurts but im givin you my word, i hope that you're always happy like we were.." <3
God knows what is best for us. He brought us together. and, honestly, i don't believe He will let this tear us apart. 
but even if it does, i just want to trust Him. please never assume that i WANT us torn apart. its the furthest thing from what i desire.
im just saying, i need to trust Him. He gave me you, after all. 
God...is GOOD.<3

No comments: