Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Make me feel beautiful.

I am not asking you to MAKE me beautiful. Just let me know my beauty. Make me feel worthy. I am not asking you to MAKE me worthy. Or to free me of any unworthiness. I'm asking you to help me see my worth. Allow me to feel weak. Be strong enough for the both of us.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want to be here with you. I want you to hold me. I want to be weak and I want it to be okay because you are here being strong enough for us both. I just.... want to be with you. I'm not asking for much. I just want to do this life with you. Because I am scared and lost and broken WITHOUT you. I don't need you to complete me. BUT I DO NEED YOU!!! Because there are somethings I do that I do because I have to. Things that, if you were here with me, could all change. Like being tough. Like hiding away and feeling unpretty. Like bring afraid and not having you to protect me. Like being strong while every fiber of my being wants to be weak. Like holding things and myself together when all I feel like doing is falling apart. I Love You. ♥ Always and forever baby. I just wish I knew who you are. And I wish that we'd already started on forever. I miss you. Which sounds stupid since I don't even know who you are. But I long to be with you with everything inside of me. And not just so I can be weak. But because I love you and I just wanna be with you forever. ♥

No comments: