Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Days 7 & 8

So i forgot to post last night...and i forgot to read my Bible this morning...
Gosh i am having an off day!
But in my defense, getting up at 5:30am yesterday, watching my little brothers and sister all day, staying up late with them and CAMPING ON THE LIVING ROOM FLOOR, and then waking back up to do it all over again...
might cause ANYone to have an off day.
But even in light of these set backs, there haven't been any major struggles today.
Well, except for being irritated with my little brothers. 
But as far as modesty...i think i am starting to get it. I go out without or with little makeup a lot too! :D Yesterday i did it without even realizing it!
Now i struggle with another beauty issue. 
Diet?
Ugh. No never mind, i will not go on here and get into this. I am not even...just not going there.
I will learn to see myself as beautiful. I don't do diets. Because everything i do is all or none. 
So, in this case, i choose none.
God made me beautiful and i will learn to accept and see that. <3 <3

No comments: