Sunday, June 12, 2011

I just wanted to say...

Thanks. Seriously, i love you guys. You are all amazing! I have had friends speak into my life in more ways than ever this week. And, at first, it was really hard for me to not be offended. But then, i started to realize that they were speaking out of love. 
I had friends come along side me, friends help me up, and friends tell me where i was wrong.
And that last part was HARD! But i appreciate it, all of it, more than you know. :)
So thanks for being real friends. And thanks for seeing me inside and out and still loving me.
You all are incredible! <3
Love you
Morgan <3

1 comment:

Alena said...

Morgan,
I am really am thankful that you are in my life! Girly, I really care about you, and wouldn't ever want to hurt you with any "advice" I may attempt to give. :)
<3 Much love,
Alena

P.S. You don't have to post this if you don't want to :)