Wednesday, April 27, 2011

"Someday i'll be, big enough that you can't hit me..."

i'm lying here listening to Demi Lovato's Back Around.
I am mad at her for the way she talked to me today. for assuming i would just be there for whatever she needed and that i would be her puppet and just play along at a tug of the strings. The way people talk i'm sure i have a reputation there too. a reputation for being innocent and quiet. whatever. 
but she thought she could cross me and yell a little and i would give in. people always assume that.
But you were wrong. i knew you would yell. and i looked like the bigger person because i remained calm. monotone even.
i remained mature.
something most people i know cannot manage. if you are unhappy with your life, stressed, whatever, that doesn't give you reason to take it out on me. and i know exactly why its me you choose to mess with. 
BECAUSE YOU THINK I'LL TAKE IT.
And you're wrong!
Obviously. I proved that today. And i don't want to go on and on about this because all it does it frustrate me more. and you don't deserve it!
"I'm not giving you an hour or a second or another minute longer…"
so, once i am finished ranting here…i will try to forget. 
except that i can't. because i have to deal with this. grrr…stupid people always messing with my head. 

No comments: