Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Don't think you don't break my heart because you do, don't lie in bed at night and wish i loved you...because i already do.

Its after midnight. I have been up for the last 2 hours talking to a friend online. She went to bed, but i am still wide awake. I wish it would rain right now. I would open my shade and stare at the raindrops and let the sound lull me to sleep.
Unfortunately, i see no water falling from the sky.
So i'm not sure what to do now...
Gosh i miss you!! Ugh, this is so frustrating. And i want to lie here and dream of you. But i know i can't. Because if i do i know i will wake up from the dream and be so disappointed with reality.

....

i am sick of typing, and staring at this screen so im gonna sign off now.
i wish i could see you.
that's all i have to say.
i'm gonna try and get some sleep now, though im not holding my breath...<3
Goodnight.

No comments: