Monday, November 14, 2011

Why is everything so confusing, maybe im just out of my mind..

in case anyone's wondering, yeah, he broke my heart.
he broke my heart and i just...let him.
he left and i just...let him.
he lead me on and lied to me from the VERY START...and i just let him.
is this my fault?
it sure as heck feels like it.
to basically everyone around me, i looked like i had my head on straight.
well, as hard as i tried to keep it on straight, i just couldnt. i got caught up in his lines, lost in his eyes...

"this doesnt mean i dont love everything about you, but sometimes thats not enough.."

that in and of itself is horrible. love. not.being.enough.
but whats worse?

"Im not enough and i wont be ever if not now..im not cut out.."

*I* wasnt enough for you.
i wasnt.

goshhhh i am SO upset with her. your LAST gf. because i feel like she tainted you. you were so nice, such a sweet boy...and then you went out with her. and i feel like you held me to her standard. 
well, IM NOT HER!!!
get that thru your head!!!
and the thing is, i TOLD you that much. i TOLD you i wouldnt be the girl she was. you said that was fine. you said you RESPECTED me.
youre a liar.
im hitting the keys so hard and typing these words so fast...i am SO mad at you. and her. there arent even words.
>:////

"im done hopin we could work it out..im done thinkin you could ever change, i know my heart will never be the same, but im tellin myself ill be ok..."

No comments: