Thursday, October 14, 2010

i am sorry, just so you know...i know these words will never be enough, but they're all i've got...

"your guard is up and i know why
because the last time you saw me is still burned in the back of your mind
you gave me roses, and i left them there to die
so this is me swallowin my pride standin front of you sayin im sorry for that night
and i go back to december all the time..."

how perfect. how true. can i say i'm sorry? i have a tendency to mess things up with everyone close to me everyone i care about. how that rings true again. and i dont have the time to get into this. i hate that but i dont. i have places to be things to do and...im sorry. i'll leave you with that but know i never wanted to leave you with anything...i never wanted to leave you at all..

No comments: