Wednesday, October 20, 2010

"all you're ever gonna be is mean"

there comes a point where you have to just stop trying to make a certain person happy. they are never gonna reach that point of liking you no matter what you do. they choose to not like you. it is something they do intentionally. "you, with your words like knives and swords and weapons that you use against me, you, have knocked me off my feet again, got me feelin like a nothin…" 
that is what they do. they mess with your head enough to get you to that point of basically feeling worthless. 
"You, with your switching sides and your wild fire lies and your humiliation…" 
surprise, surprise. (please note the sarcasm ;)
they have to lie and they have to make things up because, typically, they don't have a logical reason to hate you. so they make something up.
 you, have pointed out my flaws again, as if i don't already see them…"
thanks. thanks for going there. 
"i walk with my head down. tryin to block you out, cuz i'll never impress you.."

ya know, there is a million other points i could make using this song. but…i am sick. i am sick of wasting time almost justifying this crud. you are such a waste of my time and energy. i will put my faith in Him and not let you get to me any longer. and ya know what? i will hold my head high and walk in with a smile on my face. i will be happy and charming and witty and everything that i am and always was and will be. everything you can't take away from me. (!!!!!!!!power cheer!!!!!!!!!) haha ;P thats right. thats me for ya. should've never wasted your time in the first place. you are a coward. you are insecure and just looking for someone to hate on. so your gaze landed on me. whatever. i can handle it. with HIm!  however…this does mean i need to pick up my Bible…something i am sooo awful at! but ya know what? i can do it. i will do it! goodbye. whether that means literally or just goodbye to letting you affect me. i wont let you make my decisions for me. but i appreciate the offer ;P haha…anyways, i just pray that i can keep this mentality up… <3 Jesus. He can help me. mute your words to me. make me blind to you in a good, protective way :)

No comments: