Sunday, January 29, 2012

"I need you like a heart needs a beat, but it's nothing new.."

to most people, its scary to not get along with people.
for me, it scares me to be on good terms with people.
im scared to let people in. to let them get close.
to me, its more awful a feeling getting along with people, than fighting with them.
i fight it at every corner. i hate it..
no..i dont hate it..im scared of it.
so i run away.
from everything. from everyone. i like being alone better.

maybe because i know thats where ill end up eventually anyways.

and i dont care to get attached just to be left.
so i figure why bother.
..or i fear rejection.
im weak. and im battle scarred.
and so, to avoid further pain, i lock myself away.
"run away, run away like a prodigal.."
guess thats me..

"Id take another chance, take a fall take a shot for you..but im afraid..its too late."

No comments: