Tuesday, December 28, 2010

"More than you, more than you know..." ♥

have you ever lived one of those restless nights? the kind where you just lie in bed and cannot sleep for anything, cuz you know that you need to do something? where you feel too much and you just need to get away? the kind where you need to shut your mind up, but it seems to have plans of it own?
i have. i live those nights more than you'd think. 
or how about the kind where you know you have to do something, but all you can do is sit there and think about me? think about someone? i do. i know i need to go. i know there's a million things i need to do right now. i know that the next morning when i catch my breath again and can function properly, i am going to have so much to do, because i wasted time the night before. but the simple fact is, and nothing can change it, is that i can't do anything about it. i am feeling sooo much. i want to go sit outside. no, i want to throw on my coat and go lie in the snow. feel the cold soak through my jeans, straight into me. i want to stare up at the stars, and think. think about life and everything and just…feel. 
well. i cant do that. but i also know i cannot sit and waste my whole night here either. i have to get up. i have things to do. but i don't think you're going to leave me alone.

and i don't think i'm going to ask you to…

No comments: