Tuesday, December 20, 2011

i miss..you. i miss us. i miss summer. i miss how we used to be. i miss freedom. i miss secrets. i miss people respecting our relationship and space. i miss the love we freely gave. i miss openly sharing our feelings with each other. i miss knowing someone like the back of my hand. i miss having someone know me better than i knew myself. i miss knowing youd be there for me, forever; and like no one else. i miss knowing you better than anyone. i miss never having any secrets. i miss letting my guard down. i miss fully and completely trusting someone. i miss giving love without questioning it. i miss when our relationship only involved the two of us; no unwelcome third parties. i miss knowing we'd stick by each other no matter what else or who else came into our lives. i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss my best friend. <\3

No comments: