Thursday, September 16, 2010

Randomness and such :)

I just changed the template or whatever you wanna call the background stuff of my blog. I clicked on it in the preview and at first glance, it might appear depressing. But on my first glance i thought, 'that's me!'.
So with the first week of school almost under my belt, i can feel fall coming on. Usually that makes me so happy. It really does. It does something in my heart, it sparks something creative in me, and i am just so... happy.
I was rudely (i didn't actually mind too much..) by the rain coming down hard and i had to shut the window. The wind was blowing, the rain was just pouring down, there was even a little thunder off in the distance. Even now there is still a very nice, cool autumn breeze :) im sitting in my room with the window thrown open, sitting here in my dress, just kinda feeling princess like, for no particular reason. I can hear the wind even through my earbuds. It is like, THAT breezy!
I am listening to We The Kings' "Check yes Juliet". I recently discovered i love love love that song :)

"Check yes Juliet, are you with me, rain is falling down on the sidewalk, i won't go until you come outside, check yes Juliet, kill the limbo (I don't actually understand that line...) I'll keep tossin rocks at your window, there's no turnin back for us tonight...
Run baby run, don't ever look back, they'll tear us apart if you give them the chance..."
haha, i've been listening to this song ALL morning. I love it. it makes me think of someone although i don't know why.
If i were really honest for like just a second, this particular person has kinda been all consuming for me lately. (sheepish grin)
i know that is not a good thing. it is one of the things i'm trying to work on with God.
well, honestly, i don't know where this post is going, haha. just my random thoughts.
<3

No comments: